School White Board System – A user- Friendly and affordable Web Based School Management System
Software for Online School Management SOFTWARE FOR E-GOVERNANCE IN ALL KINDS OF SCHOOLS
School software is a reliable, time-tested educational software system with advanced modules that enable professors and educators to digitise educational institutions’ regular work activities. The smart school software, also known as a school administration system, makes difficult administrative and non-administrative duties such as online admission, online fees management, examination management, assessments, timetable, schedule planning, teaching-learning, and more simple. As a result, the advantages of a school management system are numerous in terms of increasing production, efficiency, and return on investment.
School management software is used to keep track of and record the administrative tasks that schools and educational institutions must do. It includes all of the modules that teachers and staff need to keep track of all student data, including academic records, fees, timetables, and all other information required by the school. Overall, it’s meant to handle all of a school’s or institution’s administrative tasks.
The School Management Software from MasterSoft is designed to reduce administrative burdens while also increasing efficiency and productivity. The system is cloud-based and includes features such as an online payment gateway, RFID smart cards, biometrics, mobile applications, email notifications, and more. School management software is adaptable and may be customised to meet the needs of the school.
Why School Management System Software?
The School White Board thinks that when administrative and management functions in an educational institution are automated, genuine breakthroughs in progress may be reached. Because school administrators must handle activities such as online admission, fees, and examinations while also keeping track of daily student and faculty activities, efficiency, and overall productivity, the necessity to digitise work processes with school management system software is critical.
The Advantages Of Using A School Management System.
The key benefits of the school management system are listed below.
- Using the E-learning platform, empower teachers and students.
- Keep parents and students connected at all times using SMS, email, and mobile applications.
- Digitize administrative and non-administrative processes to go paperless.
- With school software, you can generate 100 percent accurate reports.
- Reduce your administrative department’s time-consuming tasks.
- Real-time tracking of students in way to and from home
- Elegant internet presence to highlight your school’s educational vision and goal.
- Easily manage your library’s cataloguing, accessioning, and circulation using this school library administration system.
- For increased efficiency and student enrolment, use an online admissions system.
- For easy school payments, integrate online fee collecting and payment gateway connection.
Features Of School Software
- Multi-User Capabilities
By signing in, the school software solution allows various members to use the online school Software depending on their duties, minimising overburdening. Through their login, the school’s complete staff and teachers may manage activities and modules allocated to them.
- Integration of SMS and Email
This plugin informs parents and guardians about their children’s daily activities by SMS and email. Parents and guardians are notified about events, tests, attendance, reports, and assignments by SMS and email.
- Client Support Both Online And On-Site
School White Board assistance is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, both online and on-site, to assist with any technical issues. Software in school deployment and services are fairly reliable and user-friendly, so there isn’t a lot of troubleshooting.
The school software’s user interface is simple to use and extremely interactive, allowing diverse people at the school to handle operations efficiently without the need for technical assistance from an expert.
- Modules and Plugins That Can Be Customized
The modules are interconnected and configurable, so they may be adjusted to the needs of the institution. All operations that are being processed, tallied, or recorded may be viewed by the school’s administrative head.
- Demonstration without charge
To learn more about the capabilities of the school software, administrators can request a free demonstration or trial version. The trial version is available for download for 30 days.
- Backup And Data Security
A cloud-based service keeps data on the cloud rather than in decentralised databases, allowing for easy retrieval. Data backup is automated, and the school does not need to purchase data storage gear.
- Saving Money And Energy
The software in a cloud-based service can create reports, receipts, and challans with ease. The reports may be exported in a variety of formats, including PDF, Excel, Word, and others.
- Plugins that are dynamic
Atcovation is a smartphone software for Android that allows schools to check attendance, plan events, and bring parents up to date on their children’s daily activities.
2. The Feepayer
It is an online payment platform for all forms of fees that may be paid at any time and from any location. Feepayr can be used on cellphones or laptops by patrons. Feepayr accepts payments using a variety of methods, including Paytm, Atom, and Billdesk.
The School Software system is designed to successfully handle all of a school’s administrative and non-administrative functions, such as daily activity monitoring and school information. Individuals have role-based access to the School Software system, which restricts access to essential institutional and student databases to only those who have been designated. It is regarded as one of the best software for schools in India and other nations due to the integration of such features and functions.
FAQs On School Software
The term “school management software” refers to an information management system that educational institutions employ to keep track of all of their students’ records. A school management software system is a programme that is meant to help a school manage and streamline its day-to-day administrative and non-administrative operations. From a single centralised platform, school administration software allows schools to monitor everyday operations such as daily attendance, schedule management, and so on. The school software includes various modules for complete campus administration, including managing online admissions, assigning homework, assessments, examination management, finance and payroll management, and library management. It also allows educators to make quick and thoughtful decisions that improve student and faculty performance and drive institutional growth.
The price of school administration software is determined by factors such as the total number of modules, student capacity, features and functions, installation services, and so on. The cost of school software in India ranges from 0 to 250 Rs per student per year on average.
Here are some of the finest practises for schools to successfully integrate e-learning modules with the best software for schools.
- Use Microsoft Teams to provide online lectures.
- Make an e-library and save your lecture notes and e-books there.
- Send out press releases.
- Conduct an MCQ and descriptive online assessment.
Professors at the college:
- Ensure that contact is maintained via email and other forms of communication.
- Assign and evaluate tasks through the internet.
- Maintain communication with parents and instructors.
School White Board, India’s biggest and most experienced educational Software supplier, provides the following school Software modules to guarantee best practises in schools.
- System for Managing Admissions and Fees
- Student Management System
- System for Tracking Student Attendance
- Exam System (In-House & Online)
- System of Financial Management
- System for Payroll and Leave Management
- Book of Establishment or Service
- Automation Software for Libraries
- Software for E-Learning
- Assessment Tools Available Online
- System for Hostel Management
- Management of the School Bus
In India, school management software is available for a variety of boards.
1) The Board of Education of the State
Every state in India has its own educational board that administers certificate exams for grades X to XII. Each state board’s curriculum and co-curricular activities are focused on the region’s history and relevance. All State Boards can benefit from Mastersoft’s specialised solutions.
2) The Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE): All CBSE schools, whether private and public, are part of the Union Government of India and follow the NCERT syllabus. We Provide – CBSE School Management Software that is cloud-based and suited to CBSE standards and criteria.
The Examination Module for CBSE School Software from school white boardCloud promises the following features:
- Exam Sessions can be defined for each academic year, as well as maximum/minimum grades, exam marks, and points that must be incorporated before evaluations. This ensures a simple assessment.
- For each topic, a scholastic and co-scholastic grade and mark system can be established.
- The user can specify the subject, as well as the group it belongs to: scholastic or co-scholastic, mandatory or optional, and practical. Users can recognise symbols for each subject depending on the subject.
With the test management system, users can easily manage examination operations by generating reports such as:
- List of Exams (Scholastic/Co-Scholastic)
- Pattern List is marked.
- Descriptive Indicators are a type of indicator that is used to describe something.
- List of Grades
- Descriptive indicators list
The programme produces pleasing results since the Co-scholastic Areas and Activities feature descriptive Indicators. Each descriptive indicator can be defined, changed, or identified by the user.
The user can register each student for examination after the programme has recognised the following. Students can be registered individually or in batches.
Each student’s roll number can be assigned using the interface. After the exams are completed, users can award grades to all topics (Scholastic and Co-Scholastic).
The Software incorporates marks into its system, allowing it to produce or prepare a grade card/mark list for printing.
Marksheets are generated.
- In terms of exams (term),
- Assessment of the Formative
- Assessment of the Whole
- Report card (completion/combined)
The following are some of the advantages of CBSE Exam Management Software:
- Customized to the most recent CBSE CCE pattern
- Teachers are not required to keep individual student files or folders.
- Teachers are not required to keep individual student files or folders.
- Report cards are generated automatically based on the CBSE system.
- Exams and grades are sent to parents through SMS and email.
3) Indian Secondary School Certificate (ICSE)
The ICSE Body of Examination is a private, non-governmental board of school education with its own set of academic and examination norms and regulations. In most schools, the professors and academics have their own curriculum for grades I through VII, and the books referenced to are of various publishers. Schools begin preparing their pupils for the ICSE Board Examinations in grades VIII to X.
The ICSE School Software recognises the demands of ICSE Schools; because ICSE Schools cover a wide variety of courses and have a unique examination and evaluation schedule, the Software delivers customised solutions.
4) Baccalaureate (International Baccalaureate) (IB)
The International Baccalaureate, a non-profit educational foundation, focuses on educating, stimulating curiosity, and nurturing many areas of study via a student-centered approach. The interactive learning programmes offered by IB include:
- A la carte curriculum allows students to pick and choose the topics they want to study.
- The learning characteristics of disciplines/subjects are the focus of teaching techniques.
- Students develop a worldwide identity as a result of the IB’s educational programmes’ global reputation.